Saturday, October 10, 2009

Orange Suri Twist and Raw Purple

I got lazy and made a twist instead of a braid
My orange twist model is making it difficult to post. Sally has conquered my chest. Oh the hazards of couch blogging! Whew! She just left.
I was going to make a third batt, probably natural fawn blended with orange but I did this twist instead. They are orange and orange blended with red.
Three dye lots of purple.
It's hard to get a good picture showing the color variation within one dye lot. I did some monkeying with various effects to show improve the photo with limited results. And then once I card the fleece the colors are so less exciting. Imagine a beautiful delicious dinner thrown into a blender. Or maybe it's really like flour. Yarn is cake batter and a pair of socks is some cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment