Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monongahela won't be free forever.

I decided that at some point during the designing process but I wasn't sure when to start asking for money.  Initially I planned to ride out the year.  But then there were more than a thousand downloads!  I am very proud of this but, only TWO people have started projects.  The most gratifying thing for me to see, projects, project with PICTURES.  Pictures that show people wearing the Monongahela.  It is admittedly less gratifying to get lots of questions from people but in its own way that will gratify me too.  Every question asked will help me write better patterns in the future.

I understand that it is still summer in the northern hemi-sphere, and yes, I can say that there is at least one Monongahela in an area where it is winter right now, but I would love it if all the people stashing my pattern away with whatever other patterns they've got sitting around would get on with it!

In summary, On September 19th, I will change this pattern's status from free to 5 US dollars.  That will gives the masses 10 weeks FREE access to this pattern, which is actually more of an ebook.  You have been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment