Thursday, March 24, 2011

Monongahela Swatch

I just finished up my swatch for Monongahela.  I always wanted a mannequin... well maybe not but I wouldn't pass on one.  Anyway, I think this little wooden figure is perfect for modeling my swatch.

There it is, right off the needles.
And now on the blocking board.  In my previous post I talked about how my pattern has 2 variables.  For this swatch the variables X and Y are both 2.  That is as low as you can go and still get the essence of this shawl.

There's the original swatch chart.  I found about a half dozen errors in it.  Imagine how many errors I have made in my main chart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment