- am not sure how many knitters I need. I intend to make this a free release so does it really matter? I think a minimum of 2 per category is good but I also don't want to limit what people want. It is sorta designed so you can finish it at whatever level you want with perhaps a minimum of 3. I have another open option that I'd like to see get tested in the design as well. I charted it out beyond the larger shawl I made and I'd love to see that come to life in a finer gauge than what I knit up.
- don't know how long it should take. I sorta feel like that should be a decision made by the knitter's mood. That is definitely too vague.
- I have no deadline, at least not now though I should make one because I know I will get impatient despite myself.
- I need to guess what size needle normal people need. I used something much smaller than normal people do.
- I guess I have some idea of the yardage of what I made but again, I love the idea of people going with whatever,
- I think my pattern is simple but I threw in a few twists. I figure it's intermediate lace.
- I think I want to do a PDF
- I am doing written with abbreviations and charted instructions
- I don't care if my pattern testers are inexperienced in part because I am an inexperienced designer
- I would like digital photos of FOs
- I'm not sure if I am best off going back to ravelry to an official test knitter group or if I can handle it all via this blog.
And now, back to my glass of wine.